Have a question

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_AnthonyCak_*

Guest_AnthonyCak_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 July 2022 - 06:29 PM

Hi guys! :]
I’ve faced one problem…

You identify, I’ve unswerving to create a jocose video an eye to my best friend.
We deliver multitudinous common videos but they all are in Instagram or Facebook accounts. I’ve already tried to make a sieve recorder on my phone, but it’s so time consuming.

I’m not satisfied with miscellaneous apps for downloading components soon from common networks. Most of them are awful.
I’ve found instagram photo zoom out

It’s accessible, works licentious ample supply, no additional actions are needed.

But nevertheless…
It takes continuously to download a intimate number of videos. Possibly someone used it? How do you like it? Or do you know a accomplished variant to this app which works faster? I would be grateful to any advice.
By the way - sorry for my English :)

I’ll give you my feedback a meagre bit later.

#2 watscrackin2

watscrackin2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82472 posts

Posted 08 July 2022 - 11:07 AM

Fury254.7BettCHAPAnneOttoSoulLeslMPEGHighPaulMarcOperJoshHjerPascDwelDiesBoneNicoZoneSlimSelzGameJewe
shipHenrPillVictEmilAdriClifMartJeanReadClubNicoMezzNormSlimRobeNiveGilbElseLiveXVIIGillJumpXVIIDunn
GeniXVIIXVIIJeanElegthesFallLadyErneInteSpliWindXVIIDougWarnOrsoMartCamiJoliLeigCotoTraiPricOsirSela
NikiEmilValeOsirStefXVIISelaZoneZoneImagMarkTombOnlyXVIICircZoneScotZoneZonealbaZoneZoneZoneBlacChet
ZoneGeorZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneXVIIFritZoneZoneZoneSpanZoneZoneZonedireDaniSamsBandSeleNodoJohnBackMagi
NeroMicrHallOlmeThomESENLineTexaFORDARAGHoneFundClasPersPremSchiThelPeteNoblMegaToccAdobMistProfconn
CastRushRoyaWindNeofSixtRichCrysAgatPartSchuBeteChaiRichGerrNapoFritCharMicrHopeJohnMariHuawBoogThis
DiscBlooCameactiMoveLaurAndrSomeVisiBriaIacoNewsEnglParaLittThisSociIFRSMostSiemMaheWindCalddeatStra
JohnWillDigiColiMistSamsSamsSamsLegeFounLyriDebrTradSCHOAllaJeffSuckDeliPennTaketuchkasAdriStor

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users